Training Course on GST
Petaling Jaya: 18-19 October, 2016
1. Course overview
This training course provides a basic understanding of what GST is, how to file and submit GST returns and how to ensure compliance of GST rules to avoid penalties.
· Understand the key elements of GST and its mechanism
· Analyze and understand the implications of GST on your business
· Identify and review business activities in line with the GST
· Realign current business practices to avoid tax inefficiency and undesired legal consequences
3. Course Outline
Module 1: Overview on GST
§ What is GST?
§ What are GST-able?
§ What is Input Tax vs Output Tax?
Module 2: Filing and Accounting for GST
§ Apportionment Rules
§ GST Adjustments
§ Bad Debt Relief
§ GST03 Filing and Submission
§ Preparation of GAF
Module 3: GST – Non-compliance and penalty
§ What are the compliance required for GST?
§ What are the penalties for non-compliance?
§ How to ensure full GST compliance?
§ Appeal for GST?
Module 4: GST – Registration and execution
§ Requirement to register for GST?
§ Documentation required
· Staff associated with finance and accounts
Venue of the training will be Petaling Jaya. Exact venue will be notified soon.
6. Course fee
· Day 1 Session – RM 800.00
· Day 2 Session – RM 800.00
· Day 1 & 2 Session Package – RM 1,300.00
· Discount policy
o 20% discount if you register as a group comprising 4+ persons
7. Registration process
· Step 1: register online: Fill the Below form
8. Course facilitators
o Lead trainer in GST
o 7 years work experience in Financial Management and Taxation
o Master in Finance, Specialization in Business Finance Management
o Diploma in Accounting Analytics, Specialization in Managerial Economics and Business Analysis
· Dr. Atiq ur Rehman
o PhD in HRD
o Certification in Financial Analysis and Risk Management from Duke University, USA
o 20+ years experience of financial analysis and project management, training and development
· Dr. Sysed Masroor Hussain Shah
o PhD in HRD
o 25 years experience
Registration Form for the Course :